Friday, September 15, 2006

September 11

September 11, Wow I think about it and it was the scariest and saddest day of my life and of other citizens also. The moments and days that the news were announced and we heard helicopters flying around ,Millions of people were in panic in U.S.A . This was an event that changed the whole United States when it ocurred. It was based on terrorist attacks against American civilians. Thousands of people died, and millions were affected. Today September 11, 5 years after this horrable event and experience we feel all the pain and suffer every September 11. I still remember how the news surprised me and how tears ran down my face because I have family in New York and in New Jersey, but every year when September 11 gets closer we can feel the fear in the air, We think that other attack could occur again. I still live with don't live the anxiety of not knowing if we are secure or not because I never though that something like that could happend to United States and it did. Everytime I think about it it shocks me.
RIP to all the innocent people that died Sept.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home